LAST MODIFIED December 4, 2018
Types of data we collect:
We collect personal data from you when you make it known to us by registering for our services, confirming opt-in requests, making purchases, filling our surveys, submitting questions and requesting information.
Types of personal information we may collect include:
- Personal Data: name, mailing address, email address, phone numbers, billing information, user name, date of birth
- Contact Data: name, mailing address, billing address, delivery address, custom return address, email address and telephone numbers
- Payment Source: credit cards, bank cards, bank account electronic checks or other payments means
- Profile Data: username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses
- Usage Data: includes information about how you use our website(s), courses, training programs and other services
- Marketing Data: includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your preferences for communicating with you
Use of personal information we collect:
The purpose of collecting your personal information is to provide you with services you request and a customize experience. Your personal information may be used in the following areas but not limited to:
- Providing information on our services
- Providing information on our courses and training programs
- Processing a purchase transaction you make with us
- Proving customer support to answer questions you may have
- Communication and targeted messages regarding any number of services, for example – courses, lessons, topics, books, etc.
- Providing updates and new offerings
Data collected to manage your membership
Personal information shared with third parties
To process your payments, credit card transactions, or other services, we may share your personal information with third party merchants, financial institutions and other provider services that we partner with to allow them to create user accounts and facilitate payments from you. The third parties may share information with us such as name, address, email and phone number to inform us that a payment has been made or account was created for services. We use this information to validate your Membership to access K-Method services. These third parties are not permitted to use this information for any other purpose than to facilitate payment transactions and notifications. Member acknowledges and agrees that K-Method may access and disclose Member account information if required to do so by law or in good faith disclose personal information that is reasonably necessary to satisfy any legal regulations or processes.
Right to Access, Corrections, Erasure, and Export of your data
You have the right to control your personal data. More specifically, you have the following rights:
- To have access: we will provide you with the data we have about you
- To correct information: request we fix incorrect data about you
- To erasure (to be forgotten): request we erase data about you and cease further dissemination of the data
- To stop processing of data: request we stop processing of your personal data
- To data portability: ask that we provide your personal data we have be exported to you
- To object: object to how we use your data
Please contact us with your request to exercise any of these rights.
Right to withdraw consent :
You have the right to withdraw consent. If you receive email messages from us, you can use the “unsubscribe” link in each message to withdraw consent and stop the mailings. Alternatively, you can contact us with your request.
When you access our website(s) we may place a packet of data called “cookies” that can be used for authentication, user identification, preferences, shopping cart and more.
Terms & Conditions:
You may leave comments on our forum posts. Please remember that any information you provide is not private. The information can be viewed by anyone online including family, friends, the media, investigators, or anyone who visits our site.
Sale of Business:
Should we sell our website or our business, your personal information will be an asset transferred to the new owner.